cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download images

Frankie0616
Apprentice

Hello, 

How do I transfer my images directly to my laptop, verses transferring them to my phone? I am finding that this is taking to much time and space on my phone.

EOS Rebel t6

I have a Google Pixel laptop. no usb connectiion.

Thank you in advance

Francesca 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon 

equipment you are using.  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Ray-uk
Whiz

It would help to know which camera you are using.

The most efficient way to download is by using a card reader or USB cable and the appropriate Canon software on your laptop.

Some cameras will also allow transfer by wifi but this is generally much slower.

EOS Rebel t6

That would help. thank you

@Frankie0616 wrote:

EOS Rebel t6

I have a Google Pixel laptop. no usb connectiion

That would help. thank you

I think you are probably out of luck, if you have a Google Pixelbook.  It is more tablet with an integrated keyboard than an actual laptop.  It runs Chrome OS, and none of Canon's software runs on the Chrome OS platform.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Of course I am. LOL  thank you for your response. Be well and stay safe.

HAPPY EASTER

@Frankie0616 wrote:

Of course I am. LOL  thank you for your response. Be well and stay safe.

HAPPY EASTER

Don't they even have an USB adapter of some kind?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Some pixel laptops do have USB access via the type C charge socket but the charging cable does not have the necessary connections and it would need an OTG adaptor cable.

It does, only with a droid wire.

Announcements