cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut to toggle directory

slr_noob
Apprentice

Hi, I am curious what is the shortcut key to toggle the directory as it is not currently showing. I am unable to "Add to Collections" either, so I have to open a photo where the folder is located so all the photos within the same folder is shown when DPP is open.

I'm using version 4.11.0.2

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Sorry, but I am not understanding your post. 

Can you provide the steps and / or maybe a screen shot of what you are trying to accomplish?  There are keyboard shortcuts listed on the menu's but I am not clear what you are looking for.

PQ.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

@shadowsports wrote:

Greetings,

Sorry, but I am not understanding your post. 

Can you provide the steps and / or maybe a screen shot of what you are trying to accomplish?  There are keyboard shortcuts listed on the menu's but I am not clear what you are looking for.

PQ.png

See the area underneath the "File" Menu with your folders? That's the Directory, where you can navigate to the location/folder needed. That is somehow missing. How do I bring it back up?

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend
I see a tiny triangle in the middle of the left edge. Click it.
--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I don't see any arrow at the left side of the window

noshortcutdpp.PNG

@slr_noob wrote:

I don't see any arrow at the left side of the window

You should see a small white triangle along the left border, and another along the top border of the filter ribbon.  

BAB1A418-AE22-40E1-B7A9-B8BAAFAE94BD.jpeg

This is what I am seeing.  You should contact Canon Support.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements