cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate from Image Transfer Utility

dikliu
Contributor
I am using a Canon SX700 HS and I have a Windows 10 PC. Over the years, I have relied on the IMAGE TRANSFER UTILITY to wirelessly transfer the photos from the camera to my computer's hard drive. This is a crucial component of my workflow. I am a visual artist. The camera is usually mounted on a tripod and I will have to unmount it to take the memory card out to access the camera. This is why I have been using the wireless option. I see that Canon no longer supports this function and recommends using the ONLINE PHOTO ALBUM as a replacement. Would the ONLINE PHOTO ALBUM allow me to continue to transfer the photos from the camera to my computer's hard drive? If not, what do you recommend?

Thanks for your help and stay safe wherever you are.

Best,

Dik Liu

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

dikliu, 

I understand you are seeking support for your PowerShot SX700 HS.  THere is currently no online support available for this product.  For support on this product, please call 1-800-652-2666 and follow the prompts for Technical Support. Agents are available during the following times. All times EST, excluding holidays.

Cameras - PowerShot -- 1-800-652-2666 Monday-Friday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements