cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Open CameraWindow Automatically

tperk100
Apprentice

PS ELPH 360 Cam. Win 10 Desktop

I am connecting to my desktop via WIFI, and would like the CameraWindow to automatically open upon connecting. Cannot figure out how to do it.

Any help?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please refer to the Camera WIndow Manual:

ImageBrowser_EX_CameraWindow_Instruction_Manual_EN.pdf (c-wss.com)

See page 70 and later.

Camera Window was not designed for Windows 10, but since it works with W7 ~ 8.1 it will run under 10.  Part of the process will include you telling windows what to do (what application to use) when the camera is connected.  This is outlined in the manual.  I know this process works with USB, it might work with Wi-Fi as well using a Ad-Hoc or standard network connection.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please refer to the Camera WIndow Manual:

ImageBrowser_EX_CameraWindow_Instruction_Manual_EN.pdf (c-wss.com)

See page 70 and later.

Camera Window was not designed for Windows 10, but since it works with W7 ~ 8.1 it will run under 10.  Part of the process will include you telling windows what to do (what application to use) when the camera is connected.  This is outlined in the manual.  I know this process works with USB, it might work with Wi-Fi as well using a Ad-Hoc or standard network connection.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Shadow,

Thank You. Thank You. It did not work as the manual said, but I was able to figure it out with the manual's "clues." 

Works just like I hoped it would, actually a little better!

Thanks for the feedback.  Glad it pointed you in the right direction.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements