cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam utility full version and MAC OS Big Sur

Ssalmorejo
Contributor

I will like to know if anyone have the full version of Big Sur OS and EOS Webcam Utility full version working together. If theres any bug or trouble using both together. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

athirocks
Contributor

Yes, I got it up & running on my MacBook Pro 13" 2017 with Big Sur. Just make sure, that the EOS Utility doesn't run at the same time.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74

I don't have any trouble with the webcam utility. I think is fantastic and it works great in Catalina. I use it with OBS and zoom and I love it. I just want to know the compatibility with Big Sur. Thats it

@Ssalmorejo wrote:
I don't have any trouble with the webcam utility. I think is fantastic and it works great in Catalina. I use it with OBS and zoom and I love it. I just want to know the compatibility with Big Sur. Thats it

My mistake.  I thiought I was replying to soneone else.  I had not noticed someone else had jumped into the conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

It works, see my screenshot below. As I said, I'm running it on my MacBook Pro 2017 with Big Sur.

Screenshot at Nov 24 21-01-14.png

And also with Streamlabs.

Screenshot at Nov 24 21-04-38.png

Screenshot at Nov 24 21-05-17.png

Hello. Could you plz explain how did you get Webcam utility for Big Sur? As I now it is not available yet. At least for M200 & M50.

I tried to install the version for Catalina, but after installing there were no new icon in Applications. Just uninstallation.

Screenshot at Dec 02 09-37-41.png

There is no special version for Big Sur so far. I installed the available version. It installs a driver, which appears as selectable camera in apps like Teams, Zoom or Streamlabs. No need to start an app, just connect your camera via USB and select it as a camera device in the app.

Great. Thx!

Hi,

So you upgrade to Big Sur and eos webcam utility works fine?

So you have Full Big Sur and the eos webcam utility and works smoothly?

Hi. Yes
Announcements