cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility & related software for Rebel T3i

luveos2024
Apprentice

Hello All:

I have a fairly old Rebel EOS T3i camera. It came with a software CD that had the ImageBrowser EX, ZoomBrowser EX and other software. I no longer have the software CD. In the past I use to use the Microsoft Photo application to transfer images from camara to my desktop (Windows 10). The Microsoft Photo software had the option to download images in subdirectories indexed by the shooting date (YYYY-MM-DD). However with recent update to the OS Microsoft seems to have dropped this option and now dumps the images in a single folder forcing you to sort and index the images manually.

I found an old thread on this forum that provided a link to the software bundle. I was able to install it but the ImageBrowser EX and ZoomBrowser EX use Microsoft Silverlight which is not longer support by Microsoft for security vulnerabilities and the Silverlight package included with the software doesn't quite work as a result I cannot launch ImageBrowser EX or ZoomBrowser EX.

Furthermore, in the list of software available in the Canon support section for the EOS Rebel T3i only various versions of Digital Professional 4, Picture Style Editor and Neural Network Upscaling Tool show up. So does that mean Canon has officially stopped support for EOS Utilities bundle of software? If so what is the replacement is any.

Would really appreciate the communities help in this matter.

Kind Regards...

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements