cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Remote & Canon CameraWindow apps for Android

gtdmouse
Apprentice
both of these apps stopped working when I updated my Nexus5 to Lollipop. There's plenty of people who have complained on Google Play of the same problem. When is this going to be fixed?
3 REPLIES 3

onemanvan
Apprentice
My Powershot G7 X will not connect to my Nexus 10 tablet running android 5.0 ( AKA Lollipop ). The Camerawindow app gives no error msg or useful feedback. The Google Play store review board is full of complaints just like mine! Is anyone at Canon aware of this issue? If so it would be much appreciated if they would offer an explanation and time table for resolution of this issue!

Mykolas
Authority

Hi gtdmouse and onemanvan!

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Canon Forum.

The current versions of the EOS Remote and CameraWindow apps for Android are not supported in the latest version of the OS (Lollipop).  I do not have an estimate for when new updates will be released, but when they are, they will be posted to the Play Store, so I recommend that you continue to check there from time to time.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you Mike - I'll keep checking the Play Store for an update!
Announcements