cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lp-E10 Charger won’t work

Imdanxj
Apprentice

I just got the charger yesterday and it worked just fine the first time I used it tried again today and the light will just stay green like it’s full but the battery is dead and won’t charge

4 REPLIES 4

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Hi and welcome!

When you say the battery is dead, do you mean that it has no charge left or that it is no longer showing it is charging? Once the battery is fully charged it has a charge cut-off safety features and will no longer show any activity.  Have you put the battery back in the camera to check its status?

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

normadel
Authority
Authority

Is the battery new? Old?  I have found that when a battery shows full charge very quickly, then does not work, it is no good.

I would say it’s pretty old but it worked one time and then stopped which it was one day apart

Batteries age and if, as you say, it is old, you should consider a new battery so you can reliably use your camera.  They can fail quite quickly.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements