cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI and USB Cables for R6 Mark ii

JeroneKingsby
Enthusiast

Please provide the name and part number for an HDMI and USB Cable for the R6 Mark ii Mirrorless Camera,
Thank you in advance 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

As Rick said, we'd require specific info to know what connections you need.  However, here is general info from the User Manual.

Page 1011 mentions USB Power Adapter PD-E1 where you can caharge battery packs withough removing them from the battery grip.

Page 1066 mentions the terminal types on the camera:

• USB Type-C
  • HDMI micro OUT terminal (Type D)
--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

View solution in original post

Check out pages 446 and 447 of the User Manual to see how to set the output to both the camera screen and external monitor.  The setting is in the HDMI display menu.

--
Ricky

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This might depend on what you were connecting to.

TV, external monitor, PC, MAC?  You'll need to be more specific.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Connecting to MAC, Battery Charge while using and External Monitor

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

As Rick said, we'd require specific info to know what connections you need.  However, here is general info from the User Manual.

Page 1011 mentions USB Power Adapter PD-E1 where you can caharge battery packs withough removing them from the battery grip.

Page 1066 mentions the terminal types on the camera:

• USB Type-C
  • HDMI micro OUT terminal (Type D)
--
Ricky

I purchased a micro HDMI cable, Works Great, Thank you
Issue: When I plug in the HDMI to a Monitor, the Camera Display ( Viewfinder ) turns off. 
How do I view, BOTH, on my External Monitor and Camera's View/Display; Simultaneously?

Check out pages 446 and 447 of the User Manual to see how to set the output to both the camera screen and external monitor.  The setting is in the HDMI display menu.

--
Ricky

Awesome, Thank you

Announcements