cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gimbal for Powershot SX740 HS??

Taylorxox1234
Apprentice

Does anyone know if there’s a gimbal that will work with the powershot sx740 hs? 

3 REPLIES 3

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi Taylor and welcome:
Given that the camera has a tripod mount screw at the bottom, conventional wisdom says you get an gimbal with a tripod screw or plate and that should work with your camera - you just screw in the plate or mount and it works.

Are you looking for gimbal especially for video work?  I will let my video centric associates address that...

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is not what they hold in their hand, it's what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

To my knowledge, the SX740HS cannot be remotely controlled.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I suspected that, but appreciate your video knowledge.  Not sure if the OP wants to just take photos or a video but suspect the latter...

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is not what they hold in their hand, it's what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements