cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vizio hf r600. hdmi won't connect.

Taylorb
Contributor
Ok, so I'm fairly certain this is the last piece of the puzzle. My camera is connected via usb, the software is installed, everything on my computer is up to date. However, the hdmi cable won't connect. When it's plugged in via hdmi, the computer doesn't detect it. I have it set up in the avchd setting, all the drivers (as far as I know) are installed. Is there anything I might be missing?
4 REPLIES 4

Taylorb
Contributor
Vixia, not vizio. Stupid autocorrect

Jason
Whiz

Hi !

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Audiovisuales
Apprentice

My camera is connected via usb, the software is installed, everything on my computer is up to date. However, the hdmi cable won't connect. When it's plugged in via hdmi, the computer detect it but do not send image using hdmi.  I need a solution for this problem because is very necessary to me for my work.

Why are you using the HDMI cable to connect to the computer?  Video transfer?  If for video transfer then it won't work because the HDMI port on your computer is "out" only and will not receive an "in" signal.

Announcements