cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vixia HF S21 have trash in viewfinder

NonacTreg
Apprentice

I have some debris in viewfinder that interferes with a clear view. Canon doesn't service this unit anymore. Anyone knowing a solution?

2 REPLIES 2

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi NonacTreg,

As you've seen, Canon no longer offers service for this camcorder. If you're unable to locate trusted repair shop to clean the viewfinder, you may want to check into the Canon Loyalty Program.

This program allows you to replace your current camcorder with a new or a refurbished Canon camcorder for a discounted fee, and have it shipped via Ground delivery.

The replacement camcorder offered through this program includes a one-year limited warranty. The original non-functioning camera would then be returned to Canon USA for recycling using a prepaid shipping label that would be provided.

If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I got this suggestion also directly from Canon but I consider this ridiculous to trade in a fine working camcorder because there is lint in the viewfinder.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements