cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a home streaming kit from B and H it have everything ...But video is blur and poor

thilina
Apprentice

1.JPG

bought canon hf r800 home streaming kit from B and H ,But video is very poor blur but my logitech c922pro is very good acoording to this , I am not a tech expert only a teacher ,I bought it for use as the main camera for classes i conduct using zoom ,,,I am so confused and tried to solve and get the best video from this vixia 800 ...and atched many you tube videos ...please someone help me to solve this ....

[commercial link replaced with screenshot to facilitate discussion]

2 REPLIES 2

str82vdo
Contributor

Thank you for spending your own money to create a better experience for your students.

I do not know a lot about the specific capture card that comes with this kit from BH.  However, to get the best USB input to your computer from an HDMI camera output, you should be connected to a USB 3 port.  USB 3 is a faster connection.  Using a USB 2 port will impact the quality of the video coming from the camera via the capture card.

You may be able to make some setting changes on the capture card via software.  Try BH support for help.

thilina
Apprentice
Thank you for the help mr.I will try from them have a nice ..time thanks for the advices
Announcements