You know you've lost it when ...

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

You realize you have put toothpaste on your razor... Smiley Embarassed

IMG_0120.jpg

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
4 REPLIES 4

wq9nsc
Authority
Authority

Since toothpaste is somewhat abrasive, are you trying to go back to the original intent of wet/dry sandpaper? The engineer behind the development of wet sandpaper back in the 1920s developed it as an alternative to blades for shaving before it proved to be much more popular for auto finishing than shaving.  At the dawn of the automotive age most car production used wet sanding between paint coats and regular sandpaper didn't stand up well to that but the new "shaving paper" did.

I hate shaving but I am sticking with blades instead of sandpaper!  And it would be safer to shave your face with a toothbrush rather than trying to brush your teeth with a razor 🙂

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

I know the Romans would use a sharp knife and finish with pummice when they were shaving.  Apparently for soldiers on the campaign growing beards in the winter and shaving in the summer was not uncommon.  I think the former for warmth and to save fuel to heat the water.

I must admit it was the child of distraction, but as I realized what I had done I had to have a laugh at myself - one must never take oneself too seriously! Smiley Very Happy

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Whew.  That was a close one.  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

Looks perfect for one of those mornings after a long night out, when you feel like you need to shave your tongue. Smiley Tongue

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements