Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Whitetail Deer Pics

[ Edited ]

Just a couple of Whitetail Deer bucks that I photographed yesterday
Canon 1DX Mark II / Canon 500mm f/4L IS lens
camera mode = manual / f stop = 6.3 / shutter speed = 1/640 / iso = 4,000 / exposure compensation = +3CC_8 Point_0000a_sm.jpg

Life has an expiration date
Canon 1DX MarkIII, Canon R5, Canon 5D MarkIII, several Canon lenses and a couple of Sigma lenses
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Whitetail Deer Pics

[ Edited ]

camera mode = manual / f stop = 6.3 / shutter speed = 1/500 / iso = 2,500 / exposure compensation = +3

CC_7 Point_0000a_sm.jpg

Canon 1DX MarkIII, Canon R5, Canon 5D MarkIII, several Canon lenses and a couple of Sigma lenses
Highlighted
VIP

[ Edited ]

What were your exposure settings?  Members are encouraged to share their exposure settings so that others can learn.  What  gear did you use to capture the images?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Wadizzle .... I want to do things correctly. The information will be added to each image

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Nice pics Bob.  Love the velvety antlers and the reddish fur.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Rick