cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to know how to download pictures from my New Canon Camera to my home compurter.

dinserladytex33
Apprentice

Want to know how i can download pictures fro my canon camera to my compurter.

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know your camera model, operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using, and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

In a nutshell... You may find it easiest to download your images by using a card reader instead of plugging your camera into your computer. Many newer destops and laptops may already provide you with a slot, or slots, for plugging in your memory card. This saves a little battery drain on your camera as well. If needed you can buy a USB card reader for less than $10.

Assuming a Windows OS it's pretty quick and painless to  download the image files to your computer using Windows Explorer. You can also do the same using Canon's browser software if you've already installed it. It automates the process slightly.

Announcements