cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip To Trumansburgh.

Far-Out-Dude
Rising Star
Rising Star

Some pictures from a trip I took across the lake 2 weeks ago. I am sorry there are not more pictures, I have a hard time trying to figure the right size, had to edit one of the pictures below 6 or 7 times to get it to fit.

Taughannock Falls, part of Taughannock Falls State park in New York State is a 215-foot (66 m) plunge waterfall that is the highest single-drop waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains. 33 ft higher than Niagara Falls. Some information from the parks website, not sure if I can add link or not.

Taughannock Falls State Park's namesake waterfall is one of the outstanding natural attractions of the Northeast. Taughannock Falls plunges 215 feet past rocky cliffs that tower nearly 400 feet above the gorge. Gorge and rim trails offer spectacular views from above the falls and from below at the end of the gorge trail. Campsites and cabins overlook Cayuga Lake, with marina, boat launch and beach nearby. A multi-use trail--hiking, cross-country skiing--winds past sledding slopes and natural skating ponds. 

Mailing Address:
c/o Taughannock Falls State Park
2221 Taughannock Park Rd. Trumansburg, NY 14886

Untitled-41.jpg

Smaller Falls below Taughannock Falls from the front and side.

Untitled-20LRRsized6.jpg364052765_10223378778920164_4453093314379805035_n.jpg

This one is midway between the other two.

Untitled-42resized.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Just saying about everybody complains that my images are too dark, I make one that's brightened up a little bit and now I get that it's too bright. I think it's funny to be honest with you. I've also looked at them on both my computer monitor and multiple settings and on my cell phone on the computer it looks brighter though not overexposed and on the cell phone it looks dark. It's just hard to tell the truth is we've all got different tastes all and what we like. You're welcome to download the pictures if you want and adjust them and reply back here the pictures of them showing how you feel they should be. I'm still pretty new this and I don't know everything. I only get commission for him to be used here though and for the purpose mentioned. The last one's the only one that looks to be approaching being overexposed to me.

Announcements