cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuperBlueBlood Moon

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I got up at 4:30 to take a series of photos of the event last night. I used my T6S and Tamron 150-600. I started with a -4 exp comp and ended with 0. These are uncropped at 600 mm.

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

Very nice!  I'm envious.

I'm in the US Eastern time zone (so we would only see the beginning of it) but it turns out we were completely clouded out so what little of it we might have seen wasn't happening.

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

We had some wispy clouds that occasionally lowered the contrast and blurred things a bit.

geegadwah
Apprentice
Nice photos!

I shot the same moon from Victoria, on Vancouver Island BC.   I managed to get three shots in before I fell over a cable supporting a flag pole in the dark and took out my tripod!  I managed to save the gear but lost the opportunity for more.

If you like it give it a Kudo! Smiley Very Happy

Blood Moon Images.jpg

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

LenaK
Contributor
Just wow!!

vander
Contributor

Amazing! The photos of the moon are simply marvelous! I wish I have captured it too!

LenaK
Contributor
Are you selling your photos?

Who are you asking? Smiley Surprised

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

LenaK
Contributor
I like yours too 🙂
Announcements