cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Film Using Canon Cameras

Ltovar_Visuals
Apprentice

Hi everyone,
This past spring I created a short film narrative called "LAPSE" of two different era photographers. A very emotional piece. In the film one of the characters uses a vintage canon film camera and the other uses a Canon digital. Watch the trailer below

https://youtu.be/eOjrooUZc1c

The reason I am posting to this Canon community is because I would love to screen the under 10 minute story to a Canon/USA representative who can help me get more exposure to the film since it has Canon products on screen. Honestly I don't know who to reach out to in the canon website.

The film is already in the festival circuit. All comments are appreciated and thank you for your time.

2 REPLIES 2

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

As a teaser, to be honest it doesn't really tell me what is going on as regards the relationship between the two photographers.  There is lots of great panoramic stuff and shots of the model, but no suggestion as to the context or subject of the clip. The clip about the film photographer being woken up is also without context for me.  I would suggest something to explain what the purpose of the film is and how it works to bring the two photographers together.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Thank you. I appreciate your constructive feedback.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements