cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Spring photos!

lindam
Administrator
Administrator

Have you taken a photo that just screams spring? We want to see it! Let us know what Canon gear you used and share the story behind the shot.

Looking for some tips and tricks on how to capture beautiful flower photos this season? Check out these articles from the Canon Digital Learning Center: http://Canon.us/3tfv

Forum_Flowers.jpg

About this photo

Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Lens: Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM
Aperture: f/6.3
ISO: 100
Shutter Speed: 1/160 sec
Focal Length: 14mm

26 REPLIES 26

dhammond1
Contributor

Bucket list - Dive the Great Barrier Reef; Cairns Australia before I die... check! 

The camera used was a rented Canon Power Shot G16 with an underwater housing. The photo was taken near mid day at Hastings Reef. 

Camera: Canon Power Shot G16

ISO: 80

Shutter: 1/1000

Aperture: f/4.0

Lens 6.1mm

IMG_8742-1.jpg

What an awesome experience, dhammond1! Thanks for allowing us to explore this other world.

omg!

oh !
how beautiful!

Karenb1
Apprentice

IMG_4131.jpgIMG_4131.jpgmy son enjoying the superbloom of the mojave

canon t5i

f/3.8  1/100  28mm f.l

evaluating my photograph now..i set aperature for a portrait.  but with flowers in front i wish i had increased aperature so they would be more in focus.

Hi Karen!

We're coming down with a case of spring fever because of your photo! Great job capturing the vivid color and joy in this one.

Thanks for sharing!

IlaMae
Apprentice

Where I live, we're not going to see spring flowers for several weeks.  But, the kids were out flying kites today, as the temperatures were mild, and the sun was warm.  What a fantastic lens that Canon makes!

IMG_7781.jpg

EOS 6D, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM - 1/800, f/4, ISO 100, 70mm - cropped to nearly 100%

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

MAXXHEW
Apprentice

Santa Barbara Sea Lions.  I took this photo from a boat using my Powershot on automatic setting.

SBSeals.jpg

Announcements