cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Farm Day

Walt_Felix
Enthusiast

A local Farm association had an "Open Farm Day" where member farms in town opened their barns and such to the public.  Had my 5D Mark IV with a EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM and my 90D EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM with me along with a EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM I swapped onto the bodies at various times.  

This Bridle ItchesThis Bridle ItchesYou Can't See MeYou Can't See MeMOOve AlongMOOve AlongBusy BeesBusy BeesArchieArchieInternationalInternationalGunnerGunnerFresh ProduceFresh ProduceRemingtonRemingtonDried Sun FlowersDried Sun FlowersShade Grown TobaccoShade Grown TobaccoGone, but Not ForgottenGone, but Not Forgotten

Walt Felix
https://linktr.ee/waltfelix

EOS 5D Mk IV, 90D, 400D
2 REPLIES 2

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Very nice assortment of photos. My complements. I was raised on a dairy farm so this brings back a lot of memories...like take off your shoes before you go into the house. 😁 I also lived in central Kentucky which was a top tobacco growing area. Cutting tobacco is the hardest work I have ever done. Many people don't realize what goes into running a farm.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

ccanada
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love these photos! I added and updated the label to "Rural". This set reminds me of where I grew up.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements