cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLD LOOKING FOOTAGE MADE WITH A MODERN MIRRORLESS CANON EOS M10 CAMERA

GaborLonyai
Contributor

Today i made an experiment with my Canon EOS M10 to make an old looking video and here is the result!

2 REPLIES 2

JonKline
Enthusiast

You might enjoy shooting with some vintage lenses adapted to the M10. If you keep an eye out, you can probably find a Helios 44 series lens for under $30, pair it with a cheap adapter, and get a much more classic look.

Consider adding some light for your next video, it's kind of dark!

Dear Jon Kline,

Thank you for your advice, i am already have a Yongnuo YN 50mm F/1.8 and i going to get my adapter for the M10 really soon so i gonna have my kit more versatile. The Kit Lens with its F/3.5 on max is not enough for low light conditions although at daylight it's works superb and the 15-45 mm is quite wide even with the 1.6 crop factor what the APS-C sensor does. I'm satisfied with this Camera in general but why the 60fps missing for the Full HD?? I think it's only matter of firmware. In fact the Canon EOS M10 would be the best freakiong camera for beginner cinematographers if Canon would be so kind to put 1080p HD at 60fps option into the menu and then we could shoot 40% slow motion which is quite enough.

With best regards,

Gabor Lonyai

Announcements