Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mt. Hood in Oregon at dusk

sam-fayye
Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

What a view! 🙌

Thank you for your kind words! I've been doing photography for awhile and all over the U.S., but Oregon is easily one of my favorite states for its natural beauty!

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Good capture of the colors. I got lots of photos on the return trip; need to dig them out. I traveled the Mt. Hood NF from Portland to Bend, OR. High pine trees of the NF and then to the high desert.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

Oh yes! It's absolutely beautiful in Oregon. I'm originally from the Portland area but practically grew up on the Oregon coast and that's where I took the pic from was HWY99 Southwest bound towards Lincoln City. When you can see the mountain from there it gets such a good haze on it — especially at sunset! 

LucyLou
Enthusiast

How do you like the 100-400mm lens?  I’ve been thinking about renting it for a trial run.

I really love it for wildlife and nature photography! I got it as a college graduation present and it is probably my most-used lens. If you're already close to a subject it gives such a detailed view, and if you're far away from it, like if you're shooting pictures of birds, its wonderful to get their whole body in frame. I just love it for the detail primarily, I know you'll love it too!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements