cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gray Fox Pair

TBB
Enthusiast

This photo of a pair of Gray Foxes was captured in my back yard with a Canon R7 and Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1 L IS USM Pair of Gray FoxesPair of Gray Foxes

3 REPLIES 3

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

I envy you because you have such animals in your part of the world.  We have nothing like that in NZ, as the country became isolated in the era of the birds and reptiles, so we have only one native mammal and that's a small bat.  Both Māori and Europeans brought in animals - many to the detriment of the natural species but no foxes or other large predators.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

I'm sorry to hear you have no wildlife to view or photograph.  But you certainly live in a country with beautiful landscapes!

Well, we do have huge array of amazing birdlife, but after photographing macro mammals, it's a different experience.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
click here to view the gallery
Announcements