Accepted Solution

Full moon!

[ Edited ]

IMG_7124.JPGCanon rebel eos sl1
Canon Lens 75-300mm
Tripod and remote used

Re: Full moon!

Hi, Hscott!

We'd love to see your fantastic full-moon photo!  Try editing your post, and when you do, click the "Insert/Edit Image" icon at the top of the text box. It's near the center and it's a square with a pair of mountain peaks in it. You'll get instructions from there.

That's all there is to it. We look forward to seeing what you share!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you! I posted a picture. 

And it looks fantastic!  We love how your photo makes the moon look close enough to reach out and touch. Thanks for showing us how you #CanonBringIt!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you! I love my canon camera and the moon and I am so glad I am able to share my pictures with others.
Occasional Contributor

Not quite a full moon, but this is what happens when you rig a telescope (Celestron 127 MAK) with a Canon 7D Mark II and a "T" ring. Getting ready for the blood-moon total lunar eclips in a couple of days and wanted to practice. 

ISO: 200 / 1/60 second.

4Y6A7778.jpg

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Wow! Amazing photo, I am counting down the days as well. I hope the weather says nice and we can get some nice photos!