cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cityscape

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

Cityscape: Bronx NYCityscape: Bronx NYAbstract ArtAbstract Artworld trade & Empire State from Homeworld trade & Empire State from Homefirst selfie using tripod and Canon 850Dfirst selfie using tripod and Canon 850DFirst photo shoot 85mm Lightdow camera lens and Canon 850DFirst photo shoot 85mm Lightdow camera lens and Canon 850DCityscape Canon 24mm pancake/850DCityscape Canon 24mm pancake/850D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

You have some interesting images here and indicate a wide range of genres.  I particularly like your portraits.
I was surprised by the first image of the Bronx - I expected a heavily built-up area, but this looks almost rural!

Don't forget to post your EXIF data for each image! lens, FL, Aperture, S/speed, ISO.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

You have some interesting images here and indicate a wide range of genres.  I particularly like your portraits.
I was surprised by the first image of the Bronx - I expected a heavily built-up area, but this looks almost rural!

Don't forget to post your EXIF data for each image! lens, FL, Aperture, S/speed, ISO.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

how so I post EXIF data with each image? I need a little explaining .

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

Thanks for the compliment. I have now set my sights on using available EFS camera lenses on sale. I recently bought the canon EFS 18-200mm 3.5-5.6. I took some pretty sharp portraits with it and I am further studying as to how external flash is used on camera. Sure could use some pointers on the camera settings for using it while shooting in manual mode.

Fotogrni61
Enthusiast

I have studied several books on photography by Scott Kelby, Tom Ang, Chris Gatcum, Joel Sartore, and The Digital Photography COMPLETE COURSE. I figure "you're never too old to learn." 

Announcements