cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captured an awesome travel pic lately?

lindam
Administrator
Administrator

Share your amazing travel photography! Let us know the Canon gear you used and the story behind the photo. 

This beautiful scene in Italy was captured with a Canon EOS 5D Mark III and a Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens at f/11, 1/5 sec, ISO 100.

Travel_Italy.jpg

177 REPLIES 177

bigggs, you're always so encouraging.  See, I got a new big girl computer and still haven't found an editing program that I can figure out yet.  I will dl the shots in my camera and send soon, promise.  thanks for the encouragement. L.

You know it's OK to be overwhelmed with some of the post editing software out there.  The more an editor does by definition the more confusing it will be to learn.  Photoshop has an extremely long learning curve for anyone not just you.  It is a college credit course as a matter of fact.   Conversely the less one does the shorter the learning curve will be.  It is OK to begin with a more simple one and grow.  You have to walk before you can run!  Right?

On your "big girl" computer you probably got Windows 'Paint' with it ?  If you did just start there.  If it is a Mac I am sure they have something similar.  I don't use Mac's very much so I don't know its name.

Don't be afraid to show your stuff.  Some people will never like it but some will.  Maybe it will just be you but that is the important part.   It's just the way it is.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

_DS31779.jpg

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Chainglider
Apprentice

IMG_2877 (4).JPG

very nice is that Mt Shasta?

Thank you. It is Mt, Hood

RiaField
Apprentice

While in San Antonio, TX shooting for a festival caught this underpass that changes colors every couple of seconds. Just happen to catch it when all the colors displayed.

Aperture: f/1.8
ISO: 400
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Focal Length: 50/1

Austin - Multi Color Underpass

Haukland and Vik beaches, from the side of Mannen, in Lofoten Islands, Norway. Canon 5DSr, 3 exposure HDR shot, base exposure 1/320th, f/10, ISO 100, Canon 16-35 f/4 L IS @ 16mm:

LRCC_sRGB_TAP20080_1_2_co_small.jpg

Ricci
Enthusiast

Trip to Switzerland on last summer.

Matterhorn, Zermatt (Canton de Valais). 

Canon EOS 7D MII with a Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 lens.

F/8, 70mm, IS0 100, 1/ 800

IMG_SML_00135.jpg

Ricci
Enthusiast

Trip to Switzerland on last summer.

Château de Chillon with Les Dents-du-Midi in the background (Canton de Vaud).

Canon EOS 7D MII with a Canon Zoom 70-200mm F/2.8 USM II lens.

F/5.6, 110mm, IS0 100, 1/ 640

IMG_SML_00043.jpg

Announcements