cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 90D 24mm

TalmeedL
Contributor

20240620183456_IMG_0775.JPG

I'm teaching the kids about aperture is always a mystery but I got it down packed because some some of these children have Fathers that are mechanics I'm a mechanic so it's easy for me to teach him through three elements of an engine it's similar to the three elements to a once a lace to concept they actually get it. 

1 REPLY 1

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

I have spent most of my life in some kind of educational role, and one thing I learned is that when people engage with a new situation or concept, those learning will often extend their knowledge based on some area with which they are familiar and seek parallels or context with which to grasp the principle involved.  So, finding what works for your students' experience is a wise decision - as long as your conceptual model matches the underlying principles involved.

The challenge for the educator is to be able to make that connection themselves.  You know you understand a subject when you can clearly explain it and express that to an audience in their terms.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
click here to view the gallery
Announcements