cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before My Morning Coffee...

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

I got given a 'fridge magnet by a friend who is a serious feline fan.  The image was really awful, so I made my own version, as below: 

Canon EOS 5DS R • Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM @200mm • 1/640 • f/2.8 • ISO 200, hand-held

Before My Coffee.jpg

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Edward1064
Enthusiast

Thank you, Trevor.  I am a sucker for all cat photos, but especially those of tabbys.  In my. experience, they make the best pets!

Ed

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Cute. That is really "the cat's meow!"

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

Not Purrrfect, but fun! 🙂

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Edward1064
Enthusiast

Thank you, Trevor.  I am a sucker for all cat photos, but especially those of tabbys.  In my. experience, they make the best pets!

Ed

You're welcome! 

Spoiler
Smiley Happy

cheers, TREVOR

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements