cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C300 MKIII dimensions

wobbleman99
Rising Star

Hello,

I am about to purchase a C300 Mark III, and before doing so I would like to know the built-out dimensions—height and width—of the camera with all attachments in place, most importantly, the handle, but EVF 70, mic holder, etc., if possible.  Even the height with just the handle attached would be helpful. 

The reason for this request is that I would like to avoid having to build the camera each time it is used, and if it can be carried in, for example, a Tenba Cinelux 21, fully rigged, it would make  life easier and the purchase a go.

Thank you in advance,

Ron

2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

There are numerous pages in the "Appendix: Camera Dimensions" section starting at page 240 of the User Manual.

Specifically the build on page 244 is probably what you're looking for.

I have to ask though, when the camera is all built-out, how secure will it be in the carrying case?  When broken down, I believe you could have pieces be more secure.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for your reply and link to the manual.

Yes, of course, it would be more secure in its broken down configuration, but to carry, ready for use in a run and gun fashion, in a vehicle, was the reason for my question.  Even fcr more planned out, studio scenarios, I often do not have the time or facility to assemble a camera and its accessories, I have to be ready to go.  However, if the camera is to be stored, it would be taken down to its bare essentials.  And certainly for air travel it should be disassembled as well.

Thank you,

Ron

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements