cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ix6820 Support Code Help

MsMiddleJ
Apprentice

Newbie here, sorry if there's already a board for this but I can't seem to find a match in Search.

My ix6820 is practically new! I put it into service in June and it worked beautifully for the first ~100 pages. Suddenly, in the middle of printing I received an error code that suggested there were two ink cartridges in the same position. Obviously that's not possible - there's only room for one, and I had not changed the cartridges since placed into service. Because I was on a hard timeline for a project I put my other (also Canon) printer back into service. It finally gave me a series of the same type of message. This is insane! Can anyone help?

I've received 1681, 1200, B203 error codes that I can recall. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, MsMiddleJ!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

njfried
Apprentice

What happens if heavier paper stock -  230 gsm  - is used on the pixma 6820 printer. Can any card sstock be used???

Hi njfried,

You may be able to print on paper that thick, but it would cause wear on the paper feed rollers and would eventually lead to paper feed/paper jam issues.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements