cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Operating panel doesn't show custom paper type

dschriber
Contributor

The operating panel menu does not show the custom paper type I am trying to use. For example, I cannot select Baryta paper from the menu. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dwardmba
Apprentice

This assumes you have used the Media Configuration Tool (MCT) to install your custom paper. If not, you need to do that.

If you used Canon’s Baryta Media Type for your base paper when you set up your custom paper, I believe it is setup as a manual or rear feed. As such, you will not see it as an option for the top feed. Load the paper via the rear feed and you should see your paper as an option, if installed via the MCT.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dwardmba
Apprentice

This assumes you have used the Media Configuration Tool (MCT) to install your custom paper. If not, you need to do that.

If you used Canon’s Baryta Media Type for your base paper when you set up your custom paper, I believe it is setup as a manual or rear feed. As such, you will not see it as an option for the top feed. Load the paper via the rear feed and you should see your paper as an option, if installed via the MCT.

Thanks, and you described what actually did happen. I downloaded two Axm1 files to desktop, double clicked and they loaded into the printer. Using the manual tray both of these paper types were displayed on the printer panel. Thank you

click here to view the gallery
Announcements