cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 How to selct NailStickers media as media type?

blx77
Apprentice

I like to use the multi-purpose tray of my Prograf 300 to test print on different materials. 

Unfortunately, the "NailStickers" do not show up in the media list of the printer driver (Windows 11)

I tried to do this by selecting "Printable disc". That works very well, but you have the disc hole, which is not printed. I've found no solution to eliminate the print hole of the "Printable disc" media, so I tried to use the "NailSticker" media. But this media is not on the media list of the printer driver.

I wonder why it is so complicated to use the multi-purpose tray. All I like to do is print on a media I place in the tray.

Is there a way to print that way? If only discs are possible, is there a way to prevent the disc hole from not beeing printed?

Please check the sample picture. I printed the portrait directly on an aluminum disc. 

Besides that annoying disc hole in the middle of the picture, everything is as I expected.

Please note: if you try to do this at home, please make sure to post-process the print with vernis! The print won't stick to the aluminum on its ownNina_.jpg Thanks for any advice!

#image prograf 300

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements