cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 - Support Code 1062 Cannot print. The paper widths do not match

Rick_Floyd
Apprentice

I have been printing without issues for the last 9+ months using the Canon Professional Print and Layout software.  I am now getting the following error:

ProGraf 1000 - Support Code 1062 Cannot print. The paper widths do not match.

I've removed and reloaded the drivers multiple times.  I've reinstalled the CPP&L software multiple times.  I've turned off the Size Match options in both the Upper and Manual Tray printer menus.  NOTHING is solving this issue.

I don't understand how this happened.  But, most importantly, I have 12 photos that need to be printed by this Saturday for an exhibit.  So, I really need help.  Does anyone have a suggestion I can try?  Have you been able to resolve this yourself?

HELP!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Rick_Floyd
Apprentice

I still don't have a total solution.  But, I have discovered a work around and possible direction for a solution.  What I found so far is that if I print from the Paper Source: Top Feed and select Media Type: from Photo Papers and NOT from Fine Art Papers, I can get it to print.  It still lets me use the Hahnemuehle paper Printer Profile: 

Initial prints seem equal to the results so far.  I'll keep testing.  Also, I think this may be all a result of the Sequoia 15.1 software upgrade.  I'll keep updating this as I get more information.  At least I can make the 12 prints I need for an upcoming show.

Fine art papers enforce a minimum margin. You can disable that setting in the print driver, but this may lead to your issue. I have read of others with print issues after updating to Sequoia. For this reason I don't update production machines for a long while after major releases.

Thanks for the insight. Right now I’m able to get my next gallery printed. Afterward, I will dig further into the issue. I have a spare Mac mini and I will probably set that up to print with the previous operating system to see if that gives further insight.  I’ll keep this open and report as I find out more. 

Announcements