cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Paper Media and Quality No Longer Available in Photoshop

phildeman
Contributor

I have a Mac Studio with Monterey.  My printer is a ImageGraf Pro-1000.  It is connected to my router via wired connection.  I downloaded and installed the ImageGraf Pro-1000 driver.

I can print text with no issues.  However, when I use Photoshop to print photos, I no longer have options to select the paper media.  I use different fine art paper that need the appropriate ICC profile to print.  Now that option is gone.

When the ImageGraf Pro-1000 was connected to my Mac Pro tower using High Sierra, I had no issues selecting the paper media.

Is there a fix for this?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

phildeman
Contributor

Problem resolved.  It appears that the driver for the ImageGraf Pro-1000 does not completely support all features for the LAN Wired connection.  When I removed the LAN cable and turned off the LAN Wired feature on the printer, then installed the USB cable, I suddenly got the paper Media and Quality options back, in Photoshop.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

phildeman
Contributor

Problem resolved.  It appears that the driver for the ImageGraf Pro-1000 does not completely support all features for the LAN Wired connection.  When I removed the LAN cable and turned off the LAN Wired feature on the printer, then installed the USB cable, I suddenly got the paper Media and Quality options back, in Photoshop.

Announcements