cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Ink Issues on black and white prints

LanceM66
Contributor

Hello all, looking for help re an issue Ive been trying to solve...getting inconsistant cyan/blue splotches in my black and white prints. Ive tried few different methods of printing, from Lightroom, Photoshop, using the Advanced Black and White, and ICC profiles, ran multiple nozzle checks which are all good, I updated firmware and software and the problem is still happening. Hoping somebody can shed some light on what this might be??

FYI, Ive had my printer for at least a year with no issues prior, have a good method in place w positive results so this is troublesome and annoying.

appreciate any/all help

thanks

Lance

IMG_6404.JPGIMG_6402.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon printer you are using and which operating system. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

LanceM66
Contributor

Canon pro1000 Mac OS Sanoma 14.0

Do you know if the issue just started with Sonoma, or do you remember seeing it before the update?

Hello, its just started couple days ago, and I print typically every other day. I should mention that I have quite a few ink cartridges low, wondering if I should change out the PC cartridge since that could be the color Im getting, but then again Its not happening when I make color prints. Very confusing..Im stumped.

thanks

Lance

Ron

Hi Lance,

We have forwarded this to one of our printer subject matter experts to take a look and reply.  If you need immediate help, you can contact our support team for this model at 1-800-652-2666, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00  pm.

Ron, appreciate the message, I might have resolved the issue, at least last few prints have looked good. I realized my printer software was not up to date...only the firmware. Hopefully that fixed the problem.

thanks

Lance

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements