cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon pro 100 -Photoshop CS6 all output is now reduced 25%

eh_design
Apprentice

Please help

on my Canon Pro 100 Suddeny I can't print the same high res 300ppi PSD files as i have done all month from Photoshop CS6 correctly all output is now reduced 25%

I can't figure it out I have checked all settings, page set-up, printer setup,  color management (thru Photoshop withcorrect printer profiles, image size etc. very bizarre. Same files saved as Adobe pdfs print correctly from Acrobat but not Photoshop. also prints correctly from Preview -so its certainly a Photoshop issue, but why all of a sudden would this happen?  Lliterally these are the same files,no change in printer pagesetup colormanagement, settings or system or software.
Reboots etc don't help?

I'm printing from Photohop CS6 , files are RGB 300ppi. psds (have even tried tiffs, same problem)
I

I'm running Yosemite on a imac 27"  3.4 ghz Intel core17, 24gb memory 

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the 25% reduction you are referring to is a border around the image, this issue may be related to the paper settings.  Check to make sure that the correct media type and paper sizes are being selected.  Also, try using the crop tool in the program and enter the dimensions of the paper size that you will be using to see if this helps.

If you continue to have difficulties with this matter, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks but no, not a border issue, and all media, paper size settings, page setup etc are correct-

i did solve the matter (i hope it holds), by throwing out the Photohop preferences.

Its just odd that this would occur only with this new printer...wondering if there is a compatability issue?

Announcements