cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing custom paper size on Pixma Pro 100

aajax
Rising Star

Having done this before I'm pretty sure what I'm wanting to know is documented but I'm afraid I cannot find it now. I have purchased a roll of 13" wide paper in order to print sizes different than 13x19. As I recall, Borderless printing is NOT supported but there are limits on margin sizes that are defined. I typically make my image files sized to fill all of the available space on whatever paper I'm using.

Can someone refer me to the documentation that states the image size limits when using custom paper size?

I think the paper normally needs to be fed in portrait orientation.  In that, width of feed tray set to narrowest dimension.  If the custom size is 13" by something smaller than 13" is that still true? Are there limits on the paper widths that can be fed to the printer? Maybe they are different for Rear Tray verses Manual feed?

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Paper is required to be fed in the portrait orientation. When selecting custom sizes enter 12.95" not 13". Prescribed margins are shown in the On-Screen Manual.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 114507.jpg

Screenshot 2024-07-05 115447.jpg

  

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

aajax
Rising Star

Thank you.

That second page is what I've previously referred to but couldn't find.  I was thinking I should be able to find it by looking through Table of Contents.  However, it looks to me like you performed a keyword Search.  That may be the lesson learned from this experience.  In that, using the Search method may be better than searching on my own.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements