cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Pro 10 disc printing misalignment

calamity
Apprentice

I am trying to print onto printable CD's for the first time using the Pro 10. Unfortunately the manual doesn't clearly explain how to do this.  and the disc tray, the print is not aligning over the disc. The tray with the disc is aligned properly with the arrows.The print quality is good but not covering the disc. 

Canon suppport got me to download Easy Print software which has templates that are predesigned but I can't get a clear or blank template to use.  

And currently Canon support are unable to help.They failed to understand I have the program and it should work and that the  problem is me with probably something in the settings not quite right. They are going to get back to me with my request for someone to step me through it. I have had 4 lengthy phonecalls already.

If anyone is printing onto CD's using the Pro 10 and knows the process can they help out?

I am using a Mac with Photoshop, and Studio Pro.

Do they use a template in the printing process? I am using a square image in Photoshop?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

It seems to me that Canon tries to make it's software fool proof.  But it seems in their efforts they make it so only a fool can use it.  I think you just need to play around with Easy Photo Print EX and you will eventually understand their thought process.

If you use PS, that I am sure you can master EPP EX.

A few tips, you must select your imagaes first.  They show up in the space below the project.  When you click on the image there will be the little adjustment squares.  Just click and move them where you want the picture and what size you want it.  Just like Free Transform in PS.

Also, hover over the little Edit tabs and a pop-up will tell you what it does.

1.jpg

It is pretty "easy" when you get on to it.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanksyou ebiggs1

I did manage to perservere to get the discs printed with EPP software. If only Canon phone support had staff with sound knowledge of their products and software. 

You are much welcome.  I am glad you "perservered" as I knew you would.  Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements