cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 9000 printer: correct settings to use Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte?

Texcollins
Apprentice

Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte formerly known as Enhanced Matte paper; Epson instructions advise setting for "Enhanced matte paper, "Matte paper Heavyweight" or :Archival Matte paper". What setting should I use for my Pro 9000?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

jfo
Rising Star

Welcome Texcollins!

Not a great answer, I know, but I think you might have to try some trial-and-error with the different matte options.  Its hard to say for all the different paper out there which one will be the best.

I don't have the options for the Pixma Pro9000 in front of me right now, but a few weeks ago I had to try some matte 3M photo paper and there wasn't an exact setting for it, so I tried the ones that sounded the closest and and to judge by eye (and touch) which one was most accurate and dried correctly.  Your Epson paper could be similar or completely different; its a toss-up.

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Texcollins.

While we have not done testing on this type or paper, you may have to use the Matte Photo Paper media type or the "Other Fine Art" options for this particular type of paper.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements