cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 photos print sidways

Walt34
Apprentice

Okay, this has to have a simple solution but I'm at a loss. Prints are printing sideways. I want to print in landscape but I'm getting the print in portrait mode, but sidwways. I've attached a photo of the result and screen captures of the driver settings. This happens in both Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5.6 so that seems to indicate the printer driver is the common element. The one the left, the Martinsburg railroad roundhouse, has printed before with no issues.

OS is Win 7, current, tower Dell PC. I've had the printer several months with no issues. I did not change any settins since the last print job. Well, at least that I'm aware of.

This started when I downloaded two photos from a forum where I've been a moderator for years and put them into one in Photoshop. (Guy did a CNC router carving of his mother from a photo - cool!) When I tried to print it this issue started.Canon_sideways_print.jpgPhotoshop Print Settings.JPGPRO_100_series_properties1.JPGPRO_100_Series_Properties2.JPGColor_Adjustment_setting.JPGPrint_preview.JPG

2 REPLIES 2

Walt34
Apprentice

The light dawned over marblehead this morning - load the paper correctly. D'oh!

I was just about ready to reply with, it is something you did.  When you discovered it was something you did ! Smiley Happy

Sometimes it is the simplest things that go awry.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements