cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 5300 print problem

Tifa
Apprentice

Hi everyone, just joined, hope ive posted in the right place ! Cat Very Happy

Ive been searching for days to get some info in how i can print two 4x6 photos on an  A4 sheet.

Ive not long bought my Pixma printer, and im really happy with it apart from the "layout " options. I cant find anything on customising what size i can print ? For example, ive had to print ( wasting ink ) 5x7 instead of 4x6 ( two on one page ) because i cant find any other option to do two 4x6 on one page ( A4 )

Im a photographer, which i why i chose this printer, but im really struggling with this problem. 

Has anyone elese had this problem ?

Thank you for any help

Tifa

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I have never heard of or even seen a Pixma 5300? But all my printers will do what you want. It is a simple selection using Light Room 5.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the confusion. My printer is the Pixma 5350. A little confusing but in the printer and divices on pc it says 5300 ! I dont have lightroom as its too expensive for me. At moment due to selling old pc, i only have ps7. I did have Elements 11 😞

I cant find anywhere an option to print the sizes i need?

Tifa

OK, then in your case I advise you to stay with and use Easy Photo Print EX. It will make your job way more easy. Plus it is free.

If you are 'seriously' becoming a photographer, seriously consider saving up for Light Room 5.Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements