cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA Pro-100 Printing directly on a DVD not printing properly

andreasitzman
Apprentice

I am not successful in printing on a DVD with my Pro-100.  I have been using My Image Garden and when sending the job to print, the printer prints on the disc, but what it's printing on the disc is only a portion of what was designed in My Image Garden and it's extremely large.

This used to work fine on my prior iMac.  I recently upgraded my Mac but have the same printer and now it does not print properly.  I have verified that the printer options are using tray K, and I have the correct disc size selected (I've actually tried both disc options and it doesn't matter).  It does not matter if I am only printing text, a template that is included in the software or designing my own, they all do not print to scale, so to speak.  It's as if the printer doesn't understand what size the disc is, if that makes any sense.  I've included photos to try and explain what is happening more clearly.

I have also tried the current version of My Image Garden and a prior version and they print the same.  I am using the current printer pro-100 driver 16.80.  

If anyone can help a frustrated girl out, I'd appreciate it.  Many thanks in advance.  

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 12.50.02 PM.png

image.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GWebster
Apprentice

I had the same issue with My Image Garden on my Pro-10. I recall the solution for me was to go into "Preferences" and remove the check mark for "Print/scan using AirPrint". That changes what options appear in the print dialog box, and will print CDs and DVDs properly.Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 8.51.04 PM.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

GWebster
Apprentice

I had the same issue with My Image Garden on my Pro-10. I recall the solution for me was to go into "Preferences" and remove the check mark for "Print/scan using AirPrint". That changes what options appear in the print dialog box, and will print CDs and DVDs properly.Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 8.51.04 PM.jpg

Thank you so much, this was the problem and solution!!!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements