cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-10 Prints coming out really small

EricRFMA
Contributor

Hello... I posted this is the Adobe forum also, and am still looking for a solution:

I'm trying to print from LrC 12.5 to a Canon Pro-10 with MacOS Ventura 13.5.2. I've been printing fine for a while, and "suddenly" I'm having issues. I'm not sure what has changed, other some MacOS updates. But I don't know at what point the problem started.

I'm trying to print a simple 5x7 print from an image that is 1938x2713 resolution. I've tried borderless and with border, and in both cases I get a postage-stamp sized image in the upper-left hand corner of the paper, like this:

Photo on 9-16-23 at 11.23 PM.jpg

This also happens with 4x6.

The image in the Print module looks like it's correct:

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 11.27.12 PM.jpg

I updated the printer drivers to the most recent on the Canon website (16.70.0.0) and the printer firmware is also current (2.031) I also reset the printing system on the Mac.

I have no problems printing from Photoshop 2024 or ON1 Photo RAW 2023.

Someone posted a similar issue here, but the solution there doesn't seem to apply.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

-Eric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EricRFMA
Contributor

Bzzzzzt...! Time's up! The correct answer was given in the KelbyOne community forums.

And the answer is: The setting Print Settings....→Paper Handling..→Scale To Fit Paper Size was turned off. Turning it on fixed the problem. Now, why this caused the image to print in a tiny corner of the paper is beyond me, as Page Settings, Scaling was already at 100%.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

EricRFMA
Contributor

Bzzzzzt...! Time's up! The correct answer was given in the KelbyOne community forums.

And the answer is: The setting Print Settings....→Paper Handling..→Scale To Fit Paper Size was turned off. Turning it on fixed the problem. Now, why this caused the image to print in a tiny corner of the paper is beyond me, as Page Settings, Scaling was already at 100%.

Announcements