Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New: imagePROGRAF PRO-1100

ccanada
Community Manager
Community Manager

Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1100 - 17” Professional Inkjet Photo Printer

imagePROGRAF PRO-1100 professional photo and fine art printer delivers exceptional black and white prints with deep, rich blacks and detailed gradations. It features a wide color gamut that reproduces even the most challenging colors with remarkable accuracy. Engineered to reproduce high-quality, long-lasting images and fine art prints, the PRO-1100 is arguably one of our finest printers, distinguished by a bold red line.

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

11 inks + Chroma Optimizer 👍

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Nick55
Enthusiast

Looks like a nice printer. However why doesn’t Canon replace the 17x22 Luster Paper with a 17x25? As I can print a 12x18 on 13x19 Canon Luster, having the 1100 Printer would allow me and others to print a 16x24 on 17x25.  A great added value in moving up to a larger printer. 
Red River is the only 17x25 Luster available with less distribution. 

Bowserb46
Contributor

Not sure where to ask.  Just set up new Pro1100.  After the alignment and before printing even one page (other than the alignment page), it looks like the ink cartridges are only half full.  Is this normal for a new printer?  Ink consumed filling the system...or does the printer come with only "starter" cartridges, 1/2 full?  Asking for some friends.  😉CanonPro1100-InkSupplyBrandNew.jpg

Bowserb46
Contributor

I've used Red River papers for years.  Profiles available for most popular printers (not the pro-1100 yet).  I've not used the pro-1100 yet--just set it up, but I was never disappointed with RR Papers or their customer service with my Epson 3880 (just died after ten years.)

Announcements