cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink for imagePrograf Pro-300

2flints
Contributor

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea when the ink for the Image Prograf Pro-300 will become available?  I'm more interested in the full box of all the cartridges needed . . . seems to be on backorder.

2flints

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thats a great question for Canon.  Suggest you contact Sales or Suppot.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I did contact them, but they don't seem to know . . . won't try to contact them again, the wait time is way too long!!!

I was able to contact sales by phone and tech support via Email. The sales side said it was due to an "Embargo" but would not name the country being emargoed. The tech side referred me to sales.

Sorry I do not have any other information other than this. I have a brand new imageprograf pro-300 printer that is hard to use as i forage for ink around the internet.

Thanks,

Bill Byrnes

Hi Billy,

When they told me my wait time was between 43 and 56 minutes, I gave up on Customer Service . . . I'm hoping the ink will be available for Christmas . . . that's what I heard  and I hope that happens.  Just can't believe Canon would sell a new printer without having a supply of ink for it ready for it . . . I can't believe I bought the darn thing without ink to run it!

2flints 

Announcements