Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

IPF 700 printing with Windows 10

Hi,
My office owns an IPF 700 printer, which we have not used in a few years. Recently we have needed to use the printer again, but I have found that there are no printer drivers available for Windows 10. I thought there might be a way to use the printer through my USB connection and printer discovery but I have been unable to do this. The printer is recognized as a device but not as a printer. When I tried to manually install the printer as a USB device, I am given a list of printer drivers but none of them match the IPF 700. Can anyone tell me if there are any new drivers for this printer or is there a way for me to install the printer without a new driver?

Thank you very much
Chris

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: IPF 700 printing with Windows 10

Hi Ckenlan,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.