cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro 100 setup

sbhas1
Apprentice

Hi,

I recently purchased Pixma Pro 100 printer. I followed the instructions to setup the printer but it is not working. It is throwing Canon 5100 error.

I am pretty sure I followed the written instructions correctly but wanted to double check. I went to canon website. I see they are links to 'How To' videos on the product page but when I click on the link, it says the video file is corrupt.

Is there any other source where I can get help? I just got it yesterday and I am holding back to contact service center till I figure out I have done everything right from my end. I checked in Youtube but did not find anything useful.

And I am using Mac Laptop(and it is running on Lion OSX)

Please help!

-Srinath

1 REPLY 1

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi sbhas1,

A 5100 error indiactes a hardware error that requires service has occured.  I  recommend checking inside the printer for any remaining orange packing material.  If it has all been removed, I recommend using the Contact Us link to get in touch with our support staff who can provide available service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements