cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON PRO-1 PRINTER PROBLEM WITH PRINTS SMALLER THAN 8.5" X 11"

oplatka
Contributor

I own a Canon pro-1 printer and I am trying print images in either 4x6 or 5x7 formats.  The printer starts to operate the print moves part way down the printer's rear tray slot and the stops.  An error messge appears on screen informing me that the paper hasbeen jammed inisde the printer.  I am using Canon pro platinum photo paper .  I am not experiencing any problems printer in larger format papers 8..5x11 or 13x19.   Any suggestion as to how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

dgillilan
Contributor

All of your printer profiles must be in the folder that you specified.  I just bought a Pro-1 printer and my printer profiles total seventeen for the Pro-1.  Your Hahnemuhle or other paper mfr profiles must be in this same folder for windows to find them. If you think you are missing some, I would re-install the printer driver, which is where the software loads the icc profiles to begin with.  You have to download other paper mfr profiles from their own sites for the Pro-1 model.

Debra

Debra-  Thank you for your suggestion to re-install the printer driver.  That step fixed my printer problem.

Mark

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements