cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER 1435iF+ Paper Feed Issues & Gear Assembly Noise

Chrisdyson82
Apprentice

I have an IR 1435if that is pre-feeding paper from the cassette in between the seperation and feed rollers after print or copy jobs. the pickup rollers will also be "locked" in the down position that prevents me from opening the cassette without manually moving the motor from the back first to move the roller shaft to the "home" position. I have replaced the solenoid, clutch, and gears and it has not fixed the issue. I also have a louder than normal "clunk clunk" sound from the rear gear assembly everytime the paper pickup gears activate

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! You should be able to find your Canon Dealer's contact information somewhere on your unit - a sticker on the front or side of the machine. 

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

Announcements